1. CarTakeBack operates a nationwide network of car recycling centres, which are licensed by the Environment Agencies as authorised treatment facilities. Becoming an affiliate of CarTakeBack enables you to offer a car recycling service (“Service”) to your customers, with the Service being provided by CarTakeBack and our network of recycling centres.
2. By directing potential customers to the dedicated page that we created for you on the CarTakeBack website, you have indicated your acceptance of these terms.
3. We’ll provide assistance in the form of a “Marketing Toolkit”, containing a selection of text and graphics which you can use to promote the Service. We’ll also be on hand to discuss your promotional activities with you, to help you get the maximum benefit from your association with us.
4. Customers may submit an enquiry using your dedicated web page, or alternatively call the customer information line on 0330 818 85 50 stating the name of your organisation.
5. We’ll provide a quotation in response to each enquiry, containing the value of the customer’s car and the offer of collection or delivery to a local recycling centre.
6. For each customer who successfully recycles their car through your account, you’ll receive a commission at the end of each month.
7. If at any point you no longer wish to be affiliated with CarTakeBack, we ask that you give us one month’s notice, so that we can remove any references to you from our website and transfer any funds that are owed.
8. The terms of the agreement between the CarTakeBack recycling centre and the customer that apply to the Service can be found here.